SBP institute has started separate batches for Indian Navy SSR (sailor). Here we not only focus on syllabus but also discuss the strategy to clear the exam. Ex-officers of Indian Navy SSR come regularly to motivate and guide the students. So interested candidates can join India’s leading institute and make their future bright.
Here SBP institute is sharing information regarding SSR sailor interested candidates can read this before start their preparation.
As a SSR Sailor, you will become part of a highly technical Organization. You will be required to serve in powerful, modern ships such as Aircraft Carriers, Guided Missile Destroyers and Frigates, Replenishment Ships and highly technical and fascinating submarines and aircraft
The work is divided amongst different teams that do different kinds of jobs. It could be operations of various equipment such as radars, sonars or communications or firing of weapons such as missiles, guns or rockets.
TRAINING & ADVANCEMENT
Candidates selected will undergo 22 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch/ Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
You may undergo various professional courses as per service requirement and certificates of equivalent qualifications from various Universities are being awarded on successful completion of courses. You will get “Graduation Equivalent Certificate” on retirement after completion of 15 years of service.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science.
The age for SSR candidate should be between 17-21 years on the day of enrolment.
Indian Navy SSR Exam Syllabus 2017
Indian Navy is going to organize exam for post of Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 01/2018 Batch. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of SSR Exam conducting by Indian Navy.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the SSR written Exam is as Follows :-
(a) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
(b) The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
(c) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
(d) Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
(e) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for SSR written Exam is given below :-
S C I E N C E
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
M A T H E M A T I C S
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
2. Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
E N G L I S H
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
G E N E R A L A W A R E N E S S
- Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
- Sports : championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
- National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.