B.El.Ed Course 2017-18
SBP institute India’s leading institute has started separate batches for Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). SBP institute today stands as premier Coaching Institute for imparting education to students who aspire to join the B.EL.ED Course We have dynamic Teacher’s who aspire and motivate you and give you their guidance so that you clear the exam in first go.
We run parallel batches for B.EL.ED SBP is the only institute which gives you assurance for selection. SBP provides you advance study material which were design on current exams pattern every day doubt session for weak students to bring him at same level. This is the only institute in DELHI/NCR which has the highest selection rate.
Now we are sharing the detail of notification interested candidate can read full notification before applying-
B.El.Ed Course 2017 Entrance & Admission Application Form. B.El.Ed full form is Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). The Norms and standards for Bachelor of elementary teacher education programme leading to Bachelor of Elementary Education is given below.
The integrated Elementary Teacher Education Degree Programme, henceforth, called the Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) shall be of a minimum duration of four academic years, including an Internship of a minimum of 16 working weeks in the fourth/final year of study.
Candidates admitted in this Programme shall complete the final year examination within 6 years from the year of admission.
B.El.Ed Entrance 2017-18
Candidates seeking admission to the four year degree programme in Elementary Teacher Education shall have to qualify in the prescribed Centralized Entrance Test (CET), especially designed to assess the candidate’s potential.
The reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government / State Government whichever is applicable. There shall be relaxation of five percent marks in favour of SC/ST/OBC and other categories of candidates.
B.El.Ed admission 2017-18 Qualification
The minimum educational qualification i.e. the eligibility criteria is given below.
The aluminum qualification for admission to the B.EI.Ed. shall be a pass in the 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum aggregate of fifty percent marks.
Candidate seeking admission to this programme must have completed the age of seventeen years on or before the commencement of admission as per University Calendar.
Intake and Migration
(a) The intake of candidates in one unit shall not exceed thirty five in a class.
(b) The institutions may permit migration of students from one institution to another only once at the end of 1st year subject to the number of students not exceeding the permitted maximum intake with prior permission of the NCTE.
What is the difference between B.Ed. and B.El.Ed.?
B.Ed. is a two year course taken up after graduation or post-graduation whereas B.El.Ed. is a four year integrated course pursued after Class XII and leads to a graduation degree.
Candidates can get all B.El.Ed Entrance exam question paper with answer and also solution which are mentioned below at this page. These previous year question papers of B.El.Ed entrance will help you to get the admission into B.El.Ed degree course. Most the B.El.Ed Entrance Exam having last 10 or 20 year question papers with answers for free download, check the link below to download the papers.
B.El.Ed Entrance Model Question Papers
We have generate thousands of Objective type i.e. multiple choice question (MCQs) for B.El.Ed entrance exam practice test. The most important thing is that candidates can download sample question papers for free in PDF format, check the link below and start mock test.
DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017-18 : Admission and Entrance in Delhi University
DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017 : Admission and Entrance in Delhi University. Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) is a Four Year Integrated Professional Teacher Education Programme offered by University of Delhi 2017-2018.
DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017-18
- The Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) programme* is a four-year integrated professional degree programme of Elementary Teacher Education offered after the senior secondary (class XII) stage of school.
Teaching in elementary schools (Classes I to VIII): B.El.Ed. graduates are eligible for appointment in MCD, NDMC, Sarvodaya Vidyalayas in Delhi, Kendriya Vidyalayas and Navodaya Vidyalayas all across India and also in private schools.
DU B.El.Ed Admission and Entrance 2017-18
- Delhi University (DU) Central Institute of Education (CIE) will conductedDU CIE B.El.Ed 2018 Entrance Test for the admission into Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) courses 2018 under various colleges of Delhi University.
- Written entrance test date:Last year Delhi University (DU) Central Institute of Education (CIE)B.El.Ed entrance test held on June 21, Sunday.
DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017-18 Online Application Form
- Application form for admission to the B.El.Ed. Programme – 2017 Presently forWomen Applicants Only.
- Last yearOnline Availability of Forms started from May 26, Tuesday and Last date for online submission of Forms was June 9, Tuesday.
The admission for B.El.Ed. 2017-18 will be done as based on filling the online form only available at http://admission.du.ac.in/admission_edu/. The candidate applying for B.El.Ed. is required.
- To go through theEl.Ed. Prospectus available at www.cie.du.ac.in carefully and familiarize themselves with the entire requirement therein.
- To satisfy eligibility to appear in the entrance test. The Online application form has the following five sections:
- 1) Personal Information
- 2) Educational Information
- 3) Files Upload
- 4) Security Code and Undertaking and
- 5) Payment Information.
DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017-18 Eligibility
The minimum educational qualification for the admission into B.El.Ed courses at Delhi University has given below.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) programme must have passed* the Class XII examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any other Board recognized as equivalent to the CBSE. All candidates are required to select four subjects in the following manner:
- One from List A and three from List B
2. One from List A, two from List B and one from List C
- General candidates require at least 50% marks in each of the four subjects (chosen from List A – C) and aggregate of minimum 55% in the same four subjects.
- OBC candidates will have a relaxation of 10%. They will require 45% (10% relaxation of 50%) in each of the four subjects chosen and an aggregate of 49.5% (10% relaxation of 55%) in the same four subjects.
- SC/ST Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (XIIth standard), i.e. of CBSE or any other Board recognized as equivalent to the CBSE.
- Christian Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (XIIth standard), i.e. of CBSE or any other Board recognized as equivalent to the CBSE.
- PwD and C/WAP candidates will have a relaxation of 5% in the class XIIth Exam. They will require 47.5% (5% relaxation of 50%) in each of the four subjects chosen and an aggregate of 52.25% (5% relaxation of 55%) in the same four subjects.
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before October 01, 2017.
- Candidates whose results are awaited or those who have to reappear in the current year will not be considered.
- Not more than two languages will be considered for the purpose of eligibility from List A and B together.
- For example, if you have chosen English under List A, you could choose Hindi from List B. Similarly, if you have chosen Hindi under List A, you could choose English from List B
DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance Pattern & Syllabus
All admissions to the B.El.Ed. programme 2017 will be made through a Common Entrance Examination (CEE – B.El.Ed.). The scheme of the CEE is given below:
|I. Written Entrance Test|
|(i)||Bilingual Language Comprehension||Multiple Choice||English
|(ii)||Reasoning||Multiple Choice||English or Hindi||20|
(Science upto Class X)
|Multiple Choice||English or Hindi||30|
|(ii)||Subject Knowledge (Social Sciences upto Class X)||Multiple Choice||English or Hindi||30|
(Mathematics upto Class X)
|Multiple Choice||English or Hindi||30|
|II. Class XII marks weightage||10|
|Total Marks ( I + II )||150|
DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2017
- The Written Entrance Test will be of 3 hours duration. It will consist of two sections A and B of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Part (i):Questions will be based on comprehension and the ability to use language in different contexts. Candidates are required to attempt both English and Hindi questions.
- Part (ii): Questions will be based on general logical thinking and problem solving. Candidates can choose to answer in Hindi or in English.
- Part (i):Questions will be based on reasoning and application of concepts in Science upto Class X. Candidates can choose to answer in Hindi or in English.
- Part (ii):Questions will be based on reasoning and application of concepts in Social Sciences upto Class X. Candidates can choose to answer in Hindi or in English.
- Part (iii):Questions will be based on reasoning and application of concepts in Mathematics upto Class X. Candidates can choose to answer in Hindi or in English.
DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance Previous Year Question Paper with Answers
If any candidates having previous year Delhi university B.El.Ed entrance question paper with answer and also solution please share with us. But we have found some sample model question
papers these will help you for better exam preparation. Most the B.El.Ed Entrance Exam having last 10 or 20 year question papers with answers for free download, check the link below to download the papers.
DU CIE B.El.Ed Entrance 2017-18 Books / Study Materials:
We have found some books and study materials for DU CIE B.El.Ed 2017 : Admission and Entrance in Delhi University in Hindi and English version.