Indian Air Force Group X Exam
Dear candidates SBP institute is the leading institute for air force X preparation. Air force jobs always lucrative for young blood of our nation. Many candidates come from various states and join SBP institute because they know this the right place to accelerate their career and prepare them for sparkling the future.
Here SBP institute is posting an article through which candidates can aware of air force x group exam pattern and further procedure for selection
Indian Air Force Group X Exam is conducted for technical and non-technical airmen vacancies in the force. The Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB) is tasked with the responsibility of selection and enrolment. CASB has 14 airmen selection centres located all over India. Candidates who clear this exam are first required to undergo 12 weeks of Joint Basic Phase Training at Basic Training Institute Belgaum (Karnataka). After successful completion of JBPT candidates are allotted trades and then provided trade specific training. On completion of trade specific training airmen are deployed for ground based duties as per their trade.
Trades offered under technical and non-technical specializations
•Mechanical System Fitter
•Workshop Fitter (Smith)
•Workshop Fitter (Mechanical)
GROUP ‘X’ Technical trades (Except Education Instructor):-
•Age Limit:- Candidates aged between 17 and 19 years of age are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification:-Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination with subjects of Mathematics, Physics and English, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
Three year Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognised Polytechnic Institute with minimum overall aggregate of 50 per cent marks and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in diploma.
Group ‘X’ : Education Instructor Trade:- •Age Limit:-Candidates aged between 20 and 25 years of age are eligible to apply.•Educational Qualification:- Graduate in Arts, Commerce or Science with B. Ed degree or two years teaching experience in a government recognized school/college, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in Graduation as well as B. Ed (Bachelor of Education).
Age Limit:- Candidates aged between 20 and 28 years of age are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification:- Passed MA English / M Sc in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science / MCA with B Ed degree or 2 Years teaching experience in a Government recognised School /college.
Job Profiles of Group X trades
•Electronics Fitter: An electronic fitter is responsible for
-operation and maintenance of radar, voice and data transmission and reception equipment mounted on latest airborne and ground based air defence systems.
•Electrical Fitter: An electrical fitter would be responsible for
-maintaining power supply systems of latest aircrafts, airborne missiles and associated ground based systems.
-maintaining photo equipment mounted on latest airborne and ground based air defence systems.
• Mechanical System Fitter: A mechanical system fitter will be responsible for
– repairing and maintaining mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems of airborne missiles, engines, automobiles and aircraft fulling equipment
• Structure Fitter: A Structure Fitter would be responsible for
– maintenance and servicing of airframes and their accessories, components and controls of aircraft.
•Propulsion Fitter: A propulsion fitter will be responsible for
– repairing, maintaining and preparing for use propulsion system of aircraft and other airborne weapon delivery system.
• Workshop Fitter (Smith): A workshop Fitter (Smith’s) duty include
-undertaking of major structural repairs of all aircrafts at central training centres.
•Workshop Fitter (Mechanical): Workshop Fitter (Mechanical) job profile would include repair and maintenance work of mechanical nature.
•Weapon Fitter: A Weapon Fitter will be responsible for
– for preparation, maintenance and servicing of armaments, ammunition and safety equipment of aircrafts, missiles and other weapon delivery systems.
Indian Air Force Exam Pattern Selection Process
The Candidates preparing for Air Force Jobs can check the Air Force Exam Pattern for better Preparation. Indian Air Force Regularly announced various recruitment posts for youths to join Air Force. Only interstate and eligible applicants can apply for the applicant form before the date of application form. Join as Airmen in Group X (Technical) Trades Here applicants can find the Indian air force X group exam pattern before applying for the online application form applicant will have check their Indian Air Force eligibility criteria & age limit before applying for the application form. After checking the eligibility criteria of the applicant freely to apply for the application form. Indian air force X Exam Pattern will go to help the applicant to understand the examination. All the relevant details such as Air force Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria mentioned in this article.
Indian Air Force Selection Process X Group
Applicant who applies for the post they will have to pass this selection process. After clearing the selection process applicant have to clear. Following are selection process which going to help applying while their selection process.
- Adaptability Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Interview & Medical Examination.
Steps to Apply Air Force Application Form
Interested Candidates will have to fill the Air Force application form before the last date of the application form. Following are the steps which applicant will have to follow while filling the application form.
- Application has to click in the official website.
- Download the application form.
- Take a colour copy of requirement of documents.
- Fill application form and attach all documents.
- Send the application form.
Note: If any applicant has any type of questions in their mind than they can live their question in comment we will give answer as soon as possible.
IAF Group X Technical Exam Syllabus:-
A small passage followed by questions.
1. To judge comprehension
2. Drawing of inferences
3. Use of vocabulary
1. Agreement of subject with verb
2. Pattern of verb and their use.
3. Sequence of tenses.
4. Transformation of sequences-Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative.
2. Word formation
3. Antonyms and Synonyms
4. One word substitution
5. Correct usage of articles
6. Correct usage of Prepositions
7. Correct usage of adjectives-degrees of comparison
8. Correct usage of conjunctions
9. Correct usage of Nouns and Pronouns
10. Correct usage of numbers (Singular-Plural)
11. Words, which are commonly getting confused
12. Word order
13. Correct usage of Adverbs
IV. Idioms and
1. Use of simple idioms
2. Use of Common proverbs
V. Direct / Indirect sentences : Narration change
1. Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
2. Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
VI. Active and Passive Voices
- Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
Change of all types of sentences from passive to active form
- 1. Physical World & Measurement
3. Laws of Motion
4. Work, Energy & Power
5. Motion of System of particles & Rigid Body
7. Properties of Bulk Matter
9. Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases
10. Oscillations & Waves
12. Current Electricity
13. Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
14. Electromagnetic Induction and alternating current
15. Electromagnetic Waves
17. Dual Nature of Matter
18. Atoms and Nuclei
19. Electronic Devices
20. Communication Systems MATHEMATICS
1. Sets, Relations, functions
2. Trigonometric functions
3. Inverse Trigonometric functions
4. Complex Numbers
5. Quadratic Equations
6. Sequence & Series (AP & GP)
9. Binomial Theorem
10. Coordinate geometry – Straight line
11. Coordinate geometry – Circles
12. Coordinate geometry – Parabola
13. Coordinate geometry – Ellipse
14. Coordinate geometry – Hyperbola
15. Exponential l6. Series
19. Limit & Continuity
21. Application of Differentiation
22. Indefinite Integrals
23. Definite Integrals
24. Application of Integration
25. Deferential Equations
- 1. Physical World & Measurement
Indian Air Force Group X Exam Paper Pattern:-
•Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades:- Group X Technical trade aspirants will be tested in subjects of English, Physics and Mathematics. The duration of the written test is 60 minutes.
•Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trades:- Candidates will have to attempt two papers (Objective type and descriptive type paper). The objective type paper will contain sections of General English, General Awareness and Current Affairs. The descriptive type paper is aimed at testing language comprehension and power of expression. The duration of both these papers is 40 and 35 minutes respectively.
Written Test will be objective type and question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi), except for English paper. Written test will be based on CBSE up to class XII syllabus. Candidates are to qualify in each paper/test separately. Result of written test is declared on the same day.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):- Candidates passing the written test are required to undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Passing the PFT is mandatory. The PFT for all trades [except IAF (Security)] consists of a 1.6 km run to be completed within 8 minutes. The PFT for IAF (Security) trade includes a 2.4 Km run & 5 Km run to be completed in 15 minutes & 30 minutes respectively. Candidates above 27 years of age will be given relaxation in PFT timing as per existing norms (Applicable to serving NC (E) s only). Candidates completing PFT faster are awarded additional marks on a sliding scale.
Interview: Candidates passing PFT will be interviewed by a team of Officers & Warrant ranks. Interview is normally conducted in English as such working knowledge is necessary.
Trade Allocation Test (TAT):- Candidates of Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades who qualify in interview are to require undergoing Trade Allocation Test for bifurcation into Mechanical and Electronics stream. Specific trade allotment within these streams will be carried out at Basic Training Institute (BTI), Air Force (Belgaum).
Medical:- Candidates who have been recommended for interview will be medically examined by the Recruitment Medical Team as per
All India Select List (AISL):- Candidates who pass the written Test, complete PFT within the given time, clear the interview and have undergone medical examination are arranged in the All India Select List (AISL). The inclusion of names of the candidates in the AISL depends upon the performance of the candidates in the selection test and number of vacancies to be filled. Candidates are enrolled in the Indian Air Force as per the existing vacancies
Air force group x Coaching in Delhi, Best Coaching Classes for Air force x Coaching Centre in South Delhi, Top 10 Air force x Coaching Institute in South Delhi, Best Coaching Centre for Air force x in Delhi, Air force x Test Paper 2017, Air force x Notification 2017, Air force x Course 2017, No.1 Air force x Coaching in Delhi, Top 10 Air force x Coaching Classes in South Delhi, Air force x Examination 2017.