Bachelor of Elementary Education Top Colleges, Syllabus, Scope and Salary
Dear candidates, here SBP would like to inform you the most recently declared Bachelor of Elementary Education conducts all India Level Examination to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of B.el.ed This is the opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for Bachelor of Elementary Education So candidates don’t waste your time and Join India’s no.1 institute for your thoroughly preparation. Here we have implacable strategy for selection. History has been made of giving highest no. of selection in Bachelor of Elementary Education by SBP institute. So candidates start your career with India’s no.1 institute.
Our salient features-
You have watched many of the institutions and most probably some of them would be really up to the standard of your imagination. In this case we want to assure you that SBP will prove itself one of the institutions.
In this age of cut throat competition SBP maintains its dignity.
We have 13 years’ experience in the field of competition.
We have highly qualified faculty with 13 years’ experience of teaching.
We maintain 35-40 strength in class room so that faculty could give proper attention to each student.
Congenial and competitive environment at SBP provides exposure to the students where we focus on personality development.
Bachelor of Elementary Education is a 2-year full-time undergraduate course, divided across 4 semesters. The program covers the following components of study:
- historical patterns
- philosophical theories
- current classroom trends
- history and evolution of education
- practices that are most effective and in which context
- education-related prior state and federal legislative policies
- credentials required to become a teacher today
- principles for child development, education practice, study of school pedagogy
- role of teacher in the grooming of students.
The curriculum of Elementary Teacher Training course is divided into two parts: General course and subject disciplines.
Syllabus disciplines are further divided into:
- subject content courses
- method courses.
Students enrolled to the course are imparted:
- motivation, philosophy, and dedication for a career in elementary education.
- training in dealing with 6-12 years old children.
- training in dealing with:
- short attention spans
- varied personalities and values
- difficulty in understanding
- test of patience and character
- children with special needs
- a designed set of support, instructions, and services for students with identified learning disabilities.
- an individually designed instructional program to meet their unique learning needs.
- lessons in establishing and enforcing rules for behaviour and procedures for maintaining order, developing lesson plans and instructional materials.
- individualized and small-group instruction.
- training in:
- evaluating students’ academic and social growth
- keeping appropriate records
- preparing progress reports
- communicating with parents through conferences and other means
- discussing students’ progress
- interpreting the school program
- encouraging students to join extracurricular activities such as clubs, student organizations, and academic contests.
The average annual course fee charged in India ranges between INR 20,000 to 1, 50,000 lacs, depending upon the institute offering the course.
The average annual salary offered in India to successful graduates of the course ranges between INR 2 and 12 lacs, depending upon the candidate’s expertise in the field.
Bachelor of Elementary Education: Course Highlights
Tabulated below are some of the major highlights of the course.
|Course Level||Under Graduate|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized university|
|Admission Process||Counselling after qualification of entrance examination|
|Top recruiting organizations||Schools, primary schools|
|Top recruiting areas||Coaching areas, education department, private tuitions, etc.|
|Top job profiles||Primary teacher, content reviewer, career counsellor, and such.|
|Average Course Fee||INR 20,000 to 1,50,000 lacs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 12 lacs|
Bachelor of Elementary Education: What is it about?
The program in Elementary Education as been designed to prepare individuals for teaching careers at public and private elementary and middle schools. They are taught such subjects as:
- theories and practices of elementary education
- technological tools of today’s classrooms
- a teaching internship
- teaching experience under direct supervision
- introductory courses in how children learn
- insight into child psychology and cognitive development
- identification of teaching methods and practices that are most appropriate and effective for young learners
- analyses of popular children’s literature
- technologies that are being used in the classroom today.
Eligibility for Bachelor of Elementary Education
Candidates aspiring for admission to the course are required to fulfill the following minimum eligibility criteria.
- or such equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline, completed from a recognized educational Board.
- 2-year diploma in Elementary Education
- A minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
- Candidates appearing for their 10+2 final examinations are also eligible to apply for the course on provisional basis.
Bachelor of Elementary Education: Admission Process
Some colleges also offer admission on the basis of obtained merit at the 10+2 level. However, generally, in most of the colleges and institutes offering the course, admission is provided based on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance test, conducted at any of State and national levels, followed by a subsequent round of counseling.
The round of counseling involves two additional rounds of Group Discussion and Personal Interview, wherein candidate’s general aptitude for the course is examined. A merit list is subsequently released issued by the institute allocating available seats to the qualifying candidates.
Aspiring students are typically required to submit:
- high school transcripts
- letters of recommendation
- standardized test scores
- Admissions essay.
Bachelor of Elementary Education: Syllabus and Course Description
A year-wise breakup of the course’s syllabus is tabulated below.
|Child development||English I|
|Contemporary India||Hindi I|
|Nature of language||Mathematics I|
|Core mathematics||Physics I|
|Core natural science||Chemistry I|
|Core social sciences||History I|
|–||Political science I|
|Mathematics II||Natural science|
|Physics II||Social science|
|Chemistry II||Computer education|
|History II||Project work|
|Political science II||–|
Bachelor of Elementary Education: Career Prospects
For becoming an Elementary School Teacher/ Special Education Teacher, one needs:
- A bachelor’s degree
- State teacher certification.
For the position of Elementary Education Administrator, an individual needs:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Teacher certification
- 5 years of experience.
Special Education Teachers are responsible for:
- working with students who have varying disabilities, such as physical, cognitive, and emotional.
- tailoring their lesson plans to fit both the physical and emotional needs of their students.
- guiding and monitoring students’ development.
- keeping detailed reports of their students’ progress.
- working with infants and toddlers.
- focusing on basic school subjects such as Science, Math, English, And History.
- impacting a child’s developmental years in which they are discovering and exploring the world and forming patterns that can affect their futures.
- working alone or in teams
- specializing in a single subject, or in a variety of basic subjects.
- In elementary schools, administrators are known as principals, leaders who:
- oversee curriculum plans
- prepare budgets
- create education goals and standards
- are involved with public relations
- meet with other administrators, and teachers to discuss State education standards and student performance
- establish after-school programs for students.
Some of the top professional profiles open to such graduates are listed below with the corresponding salaries offered for the respective positions.
|JOB POSITION||JOB DESCRIPTION||AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY IN INR|
|Primary Teacher||High School Teachers work for schools that enrol students from grades 9-12. They typically instruct students on a single subject, such as English, Science, History, Math, Language or Art. They must plan curricula, covering basic topics in Algebra, to advanced information on psychology. They can be influential in students’ lives. Students apply what they learn to their future endeavours. Teaching can be rewarding, but High School Teachers may have challenging jobs when dealing with unmotivated or disruptive students.||INR 2,37,000|
|Content Reviewer||Content Reviewers review materials submitted by technical writers for clarity, grammar, punctuation, and content. They may also write materials, design graphics and layout, maintain websites, create training manuals, and develop web content. They often work closely with researchers and developers to ensure accuracy of the documentation they publish. Work they produce must conform to strict guidelines, they are often exposed to information requiring security clearance. They may also work for research organizations, technology companies, defence contractors, or government agencies. Technical Editors may work as full-time staff, or as independent contractors.||INR 7,20,000|
|Content Writer||Web content Writers compose content specifically for online consumption. Digital media field is growing as new technologies drive users to the web. Such Content Writers can face stiff competition for available positions. Some are usually freelancers and may work for several clients. Most of them hold Bachelor’s degrees in journalism, English or communications. They need to be familiar with writing for traditional publications as well as for the web.||INR 2,43,000|
|Career Counselor||Career counselors may seek potential clients by giving presentations on their services. They also examine client records, conduct interviews, and administer aptitude and achievement tests to gather information that assists them in helping clients choose careers. They also collect information about schools and programs, and tuition, costs of books, and schedules for clients interested in pursuing schooling. Career Counsellors help people develop career plans; they teach people job search techniques and inform people about the labour market. They also keep records of their clients’ job applications, cover letters, and resumes.||INR 2,41,000|
|Associate Education Developer||The Occupational Information Network notes that a Curriculum Developer works with classroom teachers to order books and materials for instructional use, they observe teachers to make recommendations on changes that could enhance student performance. They may be involved in the training of teachers. Individuals may also be involved in interpreting State guidelines, and making changes to school curricula to ensure that the material students learn is in line with the State’s standards. Curriculum Developers are also classroom teachers working directly with students.||INR 6,|
Bachelor of Elementary Education Syllabus, Scope and Salary, Bachelor of Elementary Education Syllabus, Scope and Salary, Best Coaching for B.EL.ED, No.1 Institute for B.EL.ED, Top 10 Institute for B.el.ed in Delhi, Delhi’s No.1 Institute for B.EL.ED, Top 10 Coaching Classes for B.EL.ED in South Delhi, B.el.ed Coaching Classes in Mahipalpur, B.el.ed Entrance Exam 2018.